What a cool day! While preparing for the office's annual convention happening next week, I just got to talk to the Mr. Boudreaux of Boudreaux's Butt Paste on the phone today! Very exciting!

I also got a pair of cheap shoes from Goodwill for the gala at convention next Tuesday; $3.99 and they will match my dress nearly perfectly. I am very excited.


This entry was posted on 5:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Momma, where is my...(insert any item)? said...

    You when I first saw Butt Paste I was thinking your were going to suggest that the kids and I use for the long haul back home. But since your post did not revolve around me, I guess posting about talking to the real Butt Paste man would be the next best thing.

  1. ... on August 20, 2008 at 10:06 PM