So the Big Sister "tagged" me and told me to post seven random things about myself. It appears that my lack of blogging has caused a crisis on her computer that can only be solved by useless, albeit interesting, information. So here goes:

1. I can spread my toes apart very widely. This has always been a talent of mine and I do enjoy showing it off. I realized some time ago after a pedicure with Best Friend Anna that she had the little toe separaters on her feet and I didn't. I thought the guy doing my feet was just lazy, but then after a pedicure about three weeks ago, I noticed that my pedicure companion from work also had the toe separaters and I didn't. It then occurred to me that apparently my toes are naturally spaced and I don't seem to need the little separaters. Neat!

2. I have a cat that likes to play fetch. Her name is Emma and she will only play fetch with a wadded up paper ball.

3. I am a beauty school dropout. I went for six months and learned enough to cut, color, straighten and perm. That's about it.

4. I can take a multi-state car ride with my husband and we can converse for nearly the entire trip. No radio, no interruptions, just talking. It's fun!

5. I love milk. It is by far one of my most favorite drinks in the whole wide world. I want to try that "drink a gallon of milk in an hour and see if you barf" challenge sometime to see if I can make it without chucking. I bet I can.

6. I like hockey. I find it to be relaxing and serene. Yes, even with the fights.

7. I could call my sister right now and say, "War, war war... there's war talk spoiling all the fun at every party this spring..." and she not only could tell me the movie that it's from, but say the rest of the lines for all three characters in the scene and probably act it out for me.


This entry was posted on 7:36 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Momma, where is my...(insert any item)? said...

    "I get so bored I could scream. Besides, there's not going to be a war. Not going to be a way? Why honey of course there's going to be a war. If either of you say war just once again, I am going in the house and slamming the door! Don't you want to have a war?"

    Now picture me getting up and acting as if I was heading to the front door!!

    Oh the summers of watching this movie over and over!

  1. ... on October 27, 2008 at 10:59 AM