I know I haven't posted in a while, but it's been a very, very busy few weeks. Let me catch you up...

First, my dad called me at work a couple of weeks ago saying that he was on his way to the emergency room with chest pains. Following tests and an arteriogram, it was determined that he would need triple bypass surgery. Spam and I, along with other family members, spent a lot of time at the hospital with him. He made it through well and is doing great. He's back home and recovering nicely.

But, while Deddy was in the hospital, I developed vertigo. After seeing a couple of doctors, I was given special exercises to do to make it go away. The exercises have helped, but it was nearly a week before I was able to drive again.

So, I have been spending the last few days playing catch-up, both at home and at work.

It's been a rough few weeks but the patients are all on the road to recovery.


This entry was posted on 11:22 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Just wanted you to know I read your blog. Glad the vertigo is gone.

    Mother

  1. ... on February 21, 2009 at 5:42 PM