I was changing my Facebook status a bunch to reflect my thoughts on the Oscars and the Red Carpet, and then I decided to blog my thoughts:

7:38 pm - Watching the red carpet. So far, the dresses are beautiful. And I'm loving Tim Gunn!

7:50 pm
-
Bury me in Valentino; the EW interviewer sucks; Meryl's dress... eh.

8:13 pm - HUGH JACKMAN ROCKS! He is Wolverine!

8:20 pm - I love Whoopi's dress.

8:25 pm - Surprised by the Penelope Cruz win. I was really expecting Viola Davis to win.

8:30 pm - Not surprised, but disappointed, at Milk's Original Screenplay win. I am partial to In Bruges.

8:35 pm - Do I need to go see Slumdog Millionaire? It's going to win everything (just won Adapted Screenplay); is it that good?

8:36 pm - I LOVE how they put Jennifer Anniston's presentation waaaaayyyy away from Brangelina. HA!

8:50 pm - Animation section boring. Dad sends Facebook friend request so diverting attention to Facebook for a bit.

8:54 pm - Why am I not fast forwarding through the awards I don't care about?

8:55 pm - Robert Pattinson is HATING doing whatever presentation he's doing. Poor guy.

9:00 pm - Further proof that Joaquin Phoenix is faking it: Ben Stiller's presentation of the Cinematography Award.

9:00 pm - Another Slumdog win. I think I will avoid this movie.

9:10 pm - I'll say it again, HUGH JACKMAN ROCKS!

9:12 pm - High School Musical people do not rock. They should not perform at the Oscars.

9:19 pm - Christopher Walken looks bad.

9:20 pm - Heath Ledger will get this award. If not, there will be a massive outcry.

9:21 pm - Told you so. Me and Sean Penn are both crying.

9:25 pm - Bill Mahr is a cocky, arrogant bastard. I'm just sayin'.

9:27 pm - The DVR has caught up to live TV. Bummer. Nathan says I have to watch TV like the poor people now.

9:33 pm - I wonder if there really is just an hour left or if it's going to go over. I don't think I want to stay up that late.

9:44 pm - Phillip Seymour Hoffman looks really good in a black beret. Nothing interesting in going on otherwise. Sean Penn looks like he's crying every time they show him.

10:10 pm - Thought that Waltz with Bashir would win Foregin Language. I am so bored with the Oscars right now. I may go on to bed.

10:42 pm - Haven't watched for 30 minutes. Nathan told me that Kate Winslet won, which I am excited about that. But still, I am going to bed.



This entry was posted on 8:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: