I finally finished watching the Oscars over the weekend. I would say that all in all, it was a pretty good show. I think that Hugh Jackman was a great host and I think he has the sense of humor to really make the show funny.

I also loved the five previous winners coming out to present for the major awards. Yes, it probably made the show a bit longer, but I thought it was a good way to acknowledge people that have won in the past but may have been forgotten (Eva Marie Saint, anyone?).

Now the musical number in the middle of the show? I could have done without that. It was too much, and I was really put off by the High School Musical people performing in it.

I do wish that they would shorten the show overall, but I don't think that's ever going to happen.


This entry was posted on 5:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: