I have a full-fledged epidemic on my hands. Well, in my house... Sick cats are everywhere!

Poor Rahab started sneezing her head off on Wednesday night and to ease my worry, I took her to the vet this morning. This picture is her riding shotgun on the way to the vet.

Turns out she, and Tika and Samson and Jacob (and most likely the rest) have upper respiratory infections. So I am up to my elbows in pink liquid antibiotics and cat scratches. The cats do not like their medicine, and poor Jacob won't let me touch him when it's time for the pink nightmare. I just have to shoot the liquid into his mouth as best I can when he hisses at me.

On the positive side, at least for the cats, I do give them a treat right after their medicine. I have to buy back their love somehow.



This entry was posted on 10:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Momma, where is my...(insert any item)? said...

    The reason the "new" site wasn't coming up is because you took out the "www" of the address. If you do the www then I get the old one but if I take out the www I get the new one.

  1. ... on September 8, 2008 at 10:41 PM