Sunday, Nathan decided that he wanted to try on his wedding clothes. They had been locked up in a box in the closet for a good five years, but good packing and minimal moving kept everything in good shape.

So, since Nathan was going to play dress-up with his wedding attire, I thought I'd join him and see how my dress fit me after all these years. Well... both our outfits were too big for us!! It's difficult to tell in the picture, but I have dropped a good 20 pounds since we got married (+/- 90 pounds) and Nathan's weight had redistributed since he's been doing so much physical labor.

In some ways it's a tad sad to not look the way I did on my wedding day, but for the most part, it's awesome that we are in such better shape than we were 7+ years ago.

And, you can see the results of our State Fair excursion in our red faces!


This entry was posted on 5:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Momma, where is my...(insert any item)? said...

    Do you look good! Maybe one day our blogs will be highlighted on GMA!! We could be the Erma Bombeck. :)

  1. ... on September 15, 2008 at 4:49 PM  
  2. cash-inside-my-bra said...

    how often do you use your bra as a pocket

  3. ... on September 18, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
  4. Little Black Dress Club said...

    Is Nathan wearing pink socks?

  5. ... on September 22, 2008 at 8:35 AM